The upcoming general meeting is Friday, January 28th from 6-8 in Sexton's Cafetorium. Food and beverage will be provided and there are many great door prizes! The speakers for the general membership meeting include:
- Mayor Virg Bernero - Welcome and Comments
- Peter Quackenbush from the Michigan Department of Natural Resources - Verlinden site contamination
- Eric Schertzing from the Ingham County Land Bank -Land Bank properties in the Westside neighborhood
- State Representative Joan Bauer
- 4th Ward Councilmember Jessica Yorko
A huge thanks in advance to all these great speakers for agreeing to come to our neighborhood meeting!